Before manually editing your APNs we recommend resetting the network settings on your phone.
To reset your network settings, follow the instructions below:
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.
- From the Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > Settings > Backup and reset.
- Tap Reset network settings.
- Tap RESET SETTINGS.
If resetting your network settings still has not corrected your APNs then you can manually edit them using the details below.
- Q: How do I enter APN details into my Android Device?
- A: Usually, it’s something along the lines of this:
- Settings ->
- Wireless & Networks ->
- Mobile Networks ->
- Access Point Names ->
- *Hit the Menu button* -> New APN
- Enter the details you find below!