Yes, you can. Just remember to be careful with using your mobile data on your tablet, laptop, or desktop, as these devices can use a lot more data than your average mobile phone. Additionally, since multiple devices can use the same hot-spot at once, you should be careful who uses your data and what they are using it for.
Articles in this section
- What is data banking?
- How much data do I need on my plan?
- How do I turn off or stop my data?
- Does Moose have VoLTE (voice over LTE) or WiFi calling (voice over WiFi, VoWiFi)?
- What time zone is my usage history shown in?
- Can I use my data for hot-spotting and tethering?
- Does Moose provide family/data sharing plans?